Thursday, April 21, 2011

Four of Disks

I bought this KTZ denim jacket as an impulsive buy at Christmas time. KTZ's stuff is so easy for me to not to even think about when buying, because it's well constructed, unique, and relatively inexpensive. I haven't really worn it that much, I keep telling myself I'm just waiting for spring/summer- I hope it's not a secretly never going to wear item because I'm obsessed with it. I love when KTZ takes classic pieces and fucks them up and I think that they know how to balance the right amount of 'ugly' with cute. Cute ugly. Designers that know how to harmonize humor and seriousness within pieces are my favorite, and in my opinion the best. Worn with House Of Holland crop top, and Mark Fast skirt... IMG_2648IMG_2655

3 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

Love your jacket.

wobblinbetty said...

I lov ethe brand and I'm loving your jacket!!
and btw I am acting the same with some boots I have just bought...I've been really obsessing over them but I'm not wearing them now... weird!!!

Izumihiiiflower said...

lovely jacket <3

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com