Saturday, October 25, 2008

Complex Geometries





Complex Geometries founder Clayton Evans from Montreal knows a few things about not watering down conceptualism for wearability. They use rectangular and non-organic shapes to create clothing that in turn creates new shapes and silhouttes on the human form. What I especially like about this collection is the many different ways that you manipulate each piece into your outfit. I recently purchased a Complex Geometrics dress and it has a certain layerability and yet I can wear it on its on and I don't feel like I am wearing just a simple outfit. (I.e. complex). The current collection is available at Oak for a reasonable price and if you can find something thats not sold out, on the Complex Geometries website.

Photobucket
Complex Geometries Dress, American Apparel tights, Justin Roper boots, Nasty Gal Vintage Sunglasses

No comments: