Friday, February 5, 2010

For behold the kingdom of heaven is within you

On the verge of leaving the darkness. Found this forgotten dress in my closet the other day, funny- I wore this dress to a 20's costume party about a year ago and got shot for a street style blog- I told them my favorite store was Seven and one of the comments was something around the lines of ' too costumey, hideous, you give Seven a bad name' Thats one of the only negative comments that has stuck. IMG_2198IMG_2200IMG_2201IMG_2225

5 comments:

Ross said...

that such a cool dress. It goes great with the fur wrapped high

bravegrrl said...

love the eye makeup

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Oh god, the critic couldn't be more wrong. The only reason you could possibly be bad for Seven is because customers could be too intimidated to be served by stunners like yourself.

kathryn said...

I love your outfit and the Cranach painting of Judith. Perfection.

kathryn said...

oh god I meant Salome...