Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prada (Post Christmas Crazed Purchase)/First Day Back

So the sales women at Prada are pros. They knew my weaknesses towards the Fall 2008 aerodynamic pumps and they suckered me into purchasing them. They were heavily on sale so I didn't lose too much money and my mind isn't completely lost. They remind me of Achilles, with winged feet. And who doesn't want to be a mythological god? They also have an air of futurism about them with the clean blue color and structural appendages. I promised myself that the next shoe purchase would be a monster platform, but I feel that these shoes still give my feet the volume that I've been so desperately hankering for.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also wore them the first day with my oversized Banana Republic cape, Lux jacket, Grai cardigan,Jeremy Scott crop top, American Apparel hot shorts and tights.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phwooooaar.

And can you post a pic of your bike? It rocks. RPop x